Hill Learning Center offers a range of programs for students in the summer. Students do not need a formal LD/ADHD diagnosis to attend any of our summer offerings. These programs fill up quickly, so applying as early as possible is encouraged.
- Applications are now being accepted for 2020. Programs are filling quickly, so applying as early as possible is encouraged.
- Complete the brief Summer application (a non-refundable application fee of $25 will be collected at the time of application). Note: Returning families do not need to apply. Re-enrollment information will be distributed soon.
- If you are prompted to enter a setup code, enter AILDK-WWE.
- Complete the supplemental forms which can be found in the application (Teacher Questionnaires, Release of School Information, Diagnostic/Psychological Information if applicable).
- Schedule an Admissions appointment or attend a Tour and Information Session.
Snapshot of Hill Summer
Explore these photos to see what a day in the life of a Hill Summer participant looks like. From Popsicles to community service - your child will experience confidence-boosting instruction and support for five fantastic weeks!