A Hill Learning Center education is a valuable investment, empowering students to reach their full potential and become confident, independent learners. We realize the tuition may be an unexpected cost for your family, so we strive to support our families in making Hill School an affordable option. Below you will find information on Hill’s tuition and fees, as well as options for affording Hill. We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions.
Tuition and Fees
Current School Year (22-23 rates will be available in January 2022)
- 3 Hours Daily Instruction (Half-Day): $21,690
- 2 Hours Daily Instruction (Grades 9-12): $16,910
- 1 Hour Daily Instruction (Grades 9-12): $12,750
- Application Fee (Non-Refundable): $75
- New Student Fee: $500
- Tuition Refund Insurance Fee: $255 – $425 (Learn more about the Tuition Refund Plan)
Hill Learning Center participates in three North Carolina state-funded programs administered by the North Carolina State Education Assistance Authority (NCSEAA). Requirements for each program vary, so we encourage families to review eligibility requirements at the NCSEAA website and a comparison summary of the three programs.