Hill Learning Center aspires to be a learning hub for equitable, research-based, differentiated instruction for students with learning and attention challenges.
All students with learning differences and attention challenges receive the instruction and support they need – regardless of where they attend school or whether they have a formal diagnosis.
We transform students with learning differences into confident, independent learners.
- We Learn: We are lifelong learners. We approach all that we do with a growth mindset and a commitment to continuous learning and improvement. We learn from our students, our colleagues, other educators, and our partners. We seek out and embrace new ideas while remaining true to strategies we know work.
- We Empower: We empower students to take charge of their own learning and lives. We empower teachers to use their knowledge, skills and creativity to lead students to success. We empower staff to discover new and better ways of doing things.
- We Reach: We strive to reach an ever-increasing number of students, teachers, and schools to support their growth and success. We partner to extend our reach, expand our expertise, and learn from others. We challenge and support students, teachers, our partners, and our colleagues to reach their full potential.
- We Relate: We develop personal relationships with students, parents, teachers, colleagues, and partners. We empathize. We listen. We communicate. We collaborate. We connect. We relate.
- We Care: We care about students and their families. We care about teachers. We care about each other. We care about making a difference in students’ lives, in schools and school districts, and in our community.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Hill Learning Center believes all children can succeed and deserve educational experiences that develop their full potential. We strive to create diverse, inclusive, safe, and equitable learning environments representative of the communities we serve. We acknowledge, celebrate, and honor diversity, which has many dimensions including learning styles, race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and economic background. Therefore, we actively identify strategic goals and implement policies that strengthen our diverse community. This commitment is crucial to our ability to value each individual and ensure the success of children and educators.