Make a gift and join Hill Learning Center and The Monti
for an evening of storytelling on February 25, 2021.
Stories of resilience – of the resourceful reimagining of how we learn, work, live, and connect with each other – will be some of the lasting legacies of this pandemic. Even in “normal” times, resilience and reimagination are hallmarks of the human experience, and the telling of stories brings a community together. Hill Monti is a virtual fundraising event where members of the Hill community will share authentic stories of resilience that will bring us together for a one-of-a-kind, shared experience and evening of emotion, connection, and belonging.
Do not miss out on this impactful evening!
- This event will raise critical contributions to the Wendy B. Speir Student Financial Aid Fund.
- Every dollar raised will go directly to a Hill student and family in need.
- Make a gift of any amount on this page and gain access to the streaming of the show!
- Once you make your gift, you will receive an email with instructions for how you will attend the event on February 25th.
- The event will not sell out and is available to anyone with an internet connection, so invite your family and friends to join you! See below for a high impact way to do so.
Additional High Impact Ways to Help Us Raise More Critical Funds
- Start a fundraiser of your own and everyone who gives to your fundraiser will gain access to the Hill Monti Program. Learn more!
- Join a group of generous families and individuals as a Hill Monti Host. Learn more!
- Become a valued Hill Monti Sponsor and join other area business and organizations in helping expand access to Hill School. Learn more!