Experience the difference a Hill tutor can make for your student. Hill Tutoring offers individual tutoring in the subjects of Reading, Writing, and Math in a 1:1 format for students in grades K-12 utilizing the same teaching techniques as Hill School. This approach allows students, who may be struggling in an average school setting, to work on an individualized program with a tutor. Students are assessed and placed according to their individual strengths and needs, with ongoing assessment and progress monitoring. For those students who do not need foundational skills, we provide content tutoring in Language Arts and Math. For students looking for executive function, please visit our Small-Group classes page to see the current offerings. Hill does not offer individual executive function coaching.
- Tutoring applications are still being accepted. Due to high-demand the matching process will take additional time. Thank you for your patience.
- Tutees do not need an evaluation or diagnosis in order to secure a tutor.
- Individual Tutoring Rate: $75 per hour
If you are new to Hill Tutoring, please complete the following steps:
- Click on the link below to apply for Individual Tutoring services.
- If you already have a TADS account (through Hill or any other school) please use it to apply. If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to create an account.
- Complete and submit the application. By creating an account or applying you are not obligated to proceed with tutoring services.
- Once the application is received, Hill Tutoring will work to locate a customized match with a tutor based on your child’s needs.
- Your tutor will contact you to discuss your child’s needs, schedule, and start date.
- Once the start date has been confirmed with your tutor, a link to complete the enrollment process will be emailed to you. New families will be required to pay a $35 enrollment fee during this process. Tutoring can begin once enrollment is completed which includes signing a tutoring contract.
- If you have any problems completing this process, contact Colin Tate.
Explore Small-Group Classes
Hill is pleased to offer tutoring classes in a range of courses including reading, writing, math, executive function, and keyboarding (summer only). Students do not need a formal LD/ADHD diagnosis to participate in our classes. Classes are offered at a rate of $50 per one hour session.Learn More