Hill Learning Center was established in 1977 to provide an individualized instructional program for students with learning differences. Students enrolled in the School typically have been diagnosed as having Learning Disabilities and/or Attention Deficit Disorder by a psychologist, have average to above average potential, and do not have primary emotional or behavioral difficulties. Students enrolled at Hill may demonstrate difficulty in reading, spelling, mathematics, handwriting, organization of written language, distractibility, sustained attention, homework completion, or any combination of these areas.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. The recommended application due date is April 30, though applications are accepted beyond this date.
- Complete the School application (a non-refundable application fee of $50 will be collected at the time of application).
- Complete the supplemental forms which can be found in the application (Teacher Questionnaires, Diagnostic/Psychological Information, Physician Report, Release of School Information)
- Schedule an Admissions appointment or attend a Tour and Information Session.
- Schedule a Student Visit and Admissions testing (if needed).
The best way to understand if a Hill education is right for your family is to visit. View our upcoming Tour & Information Session dates.
Hill School Difference
A Hill School education is a big decision. Learn more about the difference it can make in your student's life.Learn More
Learn more about Hill School
We know you have a lot of questions, and we are here to answer them.Visit FAQ Page