Designed for the HillRAP teacher looking to refresh their memory or engage in additional role play practice, the HillRAP Refresher package includes the following:
- Participation in a virtual live interactive webinar to role play each component of HillRAP with other teachers learning and refreshing their HillRAP skills.
- Enrollment in an updated self-paced HillRAP online course designed to make the content even more digestible, practical, and at your fingertips, including:
- 12 animated videos demonstrating key concepts in Word Attack
- Interactive video that allows teachers to practice making decisions about next steps for instruction
- Full-color infographics to explain key content in HillRAP
- 7 printable instructional posters to support syllable marking and recognition of letter patterns
- Updated collection of key word cards that are printable and projectable
- New Hill Sound Wall in a printer friendly format for immediate use on bulletin boards
Prerequisite: Current HLS App Subscription
Participants must complete the HillRAP online course before attending the webinar. The Live Webinar is the same webinar that teachers enrolled in HillRAP Digital training for the first time attend. Space will be reserved for previously-trained HillRAP teachers to participate as a HillRAP Refresher. When possible, Refresher participants will be placed together in breakout rooms for role play.