Designed for the HillRAP teacher of any level who is looking for updated resources and additional support on their own time throughout the year, the package includes the following:
- Participation in a moderated forum for the 2021-22 school year, where members can post questions, get responses from Hill experts, respond to other users, share ideas, and build a true online community.
- Enrollment in an updated self-paced HillRAP online course designed to make the content even more digestible, practical, and at your fingertips, including:
- 12 animated videos demonstrating key concepts in Word Attack
- Interactive video that allows teachers to practice making decisions about next steps for instruction
- Full-color infographics to explain key content in HillRAP
- 7 printable instructional posters to support syllable marking and recognition of letter patterns
- Updated collection of key word cards that are printable and projectable
- New Hill Sound Wall in a printer friendly format for immediate use on bulletin boards
Prerequisite: Current HLS App Subscription
Enrollment is limited to 50 to support an optimal learning community experience. If demand exceeds 50, additional moderated forums may be added.