- Morgan Stephens
- Join us for a free Community Education event titled How to Accept Our Child for Who They Are led by New York Times Bestseller Debbie Reber.
- Raising the child we didn’t expect challenges parents in ways we never imagined, but the biggest challenge tends to stem from our own struggle to let go of what we thought our parenting journey was going to look like and instead truly accept who our child is. In this interactive talk, Debbie will help parents:
– understand how everyone benefits when we accept who are kids inherently are
– get real about what acceptance actually looks like
– know how to become more accepting of our children
- Parents will leave with tangible strategies they can begin implementing right away to foster a more accepting, positive relationship with their children, and as a result, strengthen their family dynamic.
- Debbie Reber is a parenting activist, New York Times bestselling author, keynote speaker, and the founder of TiLT Parenting, a website, top podcast, and social media community for parents who are raising differently wired children. Her newest book, Differently Wired: Raising an Exceptional Child in a Conventional World, came out in June 2018. After living abroad in the Netherlands for the past five years, Debbie, her husband, and 14-year-old son recently moved back to the NYC area.
- This program is open to the community and free of charge thanks to the generous support of John Morris and Waynell Morris in honor of their son Scott Morris ’01.